Complete set of decals, mini squeegee, microfiber cleaning cloth, Luxe prep spray, Luxe decal
Inner Vs. Outer Decals
We have products for both the inner and outer sections of the taillight, and on both pages you can add the other decals to block out all four sides.
1. Clean the surface of the light making it smooth to the touch. Make sure to clean deep into the gap around the light so there are no particles that get stuck to the adhesive of the decal.
2. Identify the correct piece using the text (e.g. "DO - Driver Outer") and then cut it out as close to the decal as possible.
3. Test align the decal with the paper on and when you see where it goes then lightly tack the decal down starting in the bottom corner near the bottom of the valley. Tack the innermost edge... it will take heat to apply the decal fully up the red section.
4. Heat the decal and apply it starting at the bottom of the valley and working your way to the top ridge. The decal should be curled up due to tension which is normal.
5. Heat the decal and working from the outer rounded corners first apply the film over the top ridge and ledge and work to the inner bracket edge of the decal.
6. Remove the transfer paper from the decal carefully and then make sure it is totally applied and there are no bubbles or edges not locked down. Heating the decal will cause any area not applied to visible swell up or move. Apply firm pressure and then you are done!
Optional items to make the job easier
Debadge/Clay Bar Kit
Make sure the surface of your light is slick as glass to ensure the highest quality finish of your LightWrap™ installation.
White Luxe Squeegee
In combination with the included mini squeegee this will insure you have the right tool no matter the job.
When wet this buffer will glide without marring the surface of the vinyl on gloss finishes and make installations a breeze.