Kit de tinte universal LightWrap - FX Dark Honeycomb
- LightWrap Specs
- Choosing Size
- Luxe LightWrap is a translucent tinting wrap vinyl specially created for use on your taillights, headlights, marker lights, and chrome. LightWrap is safe for any car, truck, SUV, motorcycle and just about any other clear plastics you want to tint. Our material is of cast construction and features air-release technology meaning it goes on easy and bubble free, and it will conform to even complex shapes. All you need is basic wrap tools like a heat gun, squeegee, and WrapGlove, and it can be cut with a razor or utility knife and knifeless tape products.
- Color: Dark Smoke
- VHT: 12%
- Finish: Gloss
- Film Type: Laminated Cast
- Adhesive: Slideable, Repositionable, semi-permanent acrylic adhesive with air-release technology
- Application Type: Dry
- Recommended Uses: Automotive Lights, Headlights, Taillights, Chrome Trim, Mirrors, Bumpers, Accents & Trim, Boat Windows, Soft Top Windows,
- Conformability: Flat, simple and moderate compound curves, convex and concave surfaces
- Thickness: 6 mil
- Durability:Up to 5 years
- Removable: Up to 3 years
Luxe Auto Concepts recommends you always measure your lights or trim before purchasing one of our wrap kits. Add a few inches on each side and then cut the material for the job. The more film you have to work with the easier the installation will be, and the more complex the shape the more extra material you should have to help spread out the tension.