Standard Vehicle Stripe Kit - Dual 10"
- Vinyl Types
Our solid stripe kits are made up of stripe sections that measure 58” each. They come pre-masked to prevent distortion during install. If you require a length longer than this you will have to purchase the large vehicle kit unless you can seam the stripe. If you need an extra section for your project we sell individual sections as well. This kit also includes temporary spacers to help you get the perfect gap between stripes easily. Each section pair of stripes comes with 3 spacers. All you have to do is mark your center point and apply the spacers before the stripes and you’re off to the races! You can discard them once the stripes are applied. Kit Includes:
- (8) 10"x58" ready to apply stripe sections totaling ~18.5ft
- temporary vinyl spacers
- One install kit PER ORDER
- 3" mini medium stiffness squeegee
- microfiber cloth
- prep spray
- LUXE decal
- plastic break away knife
Vinyl Options Explained
- Standard Vinyl - These vinyls are air-release cast vinyl that you’ll find used in top wrap shops worldwide. These brands have a long track record of producing quality material that can be trusted to look amazing and last. Most of our products are going to be either KPMF or 3M because we find their installability to be easy and consistent. The transfer mask applied to these vinyl is specifically made for wrap vinyl and can be heated to accommodate moderate stretch. Vvivid, TeckWrap, and other Chinese-made films are NOT top-tier and we will not make products with them.
- Premium Vinyl - Textures, FX - These vinyls are the same as brands as the standard vinyl category, so they have the same qualities as the standard tier with the added benefit of 3D textures and pearlescent effects. We take consideration when using these materials to ensure the “grain” of the material makes sense when installed on the car. Textured vinyls should not be seamed with an overlap and should be butt-seamed instead. Decals may have overlaps in the design, so that it can be trimmed off for a perfect seam once applied to the car.